Ahhh another week, another ADT. Trees was once again something I learned in high school and this week lectures was another review lesson for moi. I mean review isn't too bad because I totally forgot some terms and ways of traversal for trees. Even in high school when I did remember the types of traversals I always got them mixed up, I guess I just have to brute force myself to remember which is which.
Lab this week was pretty striaght forward and I think it was the first time that we actually didn't run into any problems at all. I would say the hardest part was probably just trying to remember matrices and dot products, but once we remembered it was a pretty simple procedure. What I found pretty useful from the lab was practicing the use of test cases and such. Now that I am more familiar with test case classes, I'm not entirely sure what the advantages of it are.
No comments:
Post a Comment