Sunday, 2 February 2014

My Life with Recursion and Laziness

More recursion this week. I'm not exactly thrilled to say the bloody least, however that's not to say that I don't think it's not important. While I started recursion in high school I am unbelievably rusty at it. The turtle example in lecture certainly helped me review what I knew about recursion and force me to take the recursion mindset. I guess I should look back on my high school recursion notes.

Tutorial gave us trouble again. Once again my partner and I let a simple mistake in syntax slip us up and made us waste a ton of time trying to find what the hell was wrong. I guess other than that nothing else really bothered us. The assignment on the other hand has given me problems, as in I can't be really bothered to work on it more and it's sticking in the back of my mind. I am really that lazy. I should really start on that.

I should really really really really get on that... Yeah...

3 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to this! I learned a bit of recursion in high school, but this is still a hard concept nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure dude, getting back into it was pretty annoying. It was basically like re-learning it a bit.

      Delete
  2. Wow, me too. I learned recursion thoroughly in high school (5 yrs ago), and I thought it would be as easy to get back into as the rest of programming. I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete